🖋 Milanie Vosloo 🖋
But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. – 📖 Luke 6:35 📖
When JESUS gave us the command that we must pray for our enemies, HE naturally doesn’t mean that we will ask the FATHER to harm them in one or another way. (Yes, we sometimes feel like that!). HE means that we will pray with a sincere heart that they, in their own right, will be blessed by the FATHER.
Thus, when you pray for thése people from whom you differ, whom you don’t like or those who hurt or harmed you, it is important to follow the following prayer~pattern:
▪ Pray that the SPIRIT will enable your heart to have empathy and compassion for those people.
▪ Pray that the FATHER will put a piece of that love HE has for them (yes, HE loves all people), also in your heart.
▪ Ask openly for GOD to bless them and be good to them.
▪ Lastly then pray that HE, through HÍS wonder~working~strength will enable you both to see each other with different eyes: eyes of unconditional acceptance and love for each other.
▪ Continue to submit these requests to the FATHER every time when somebody makes your hair rise. Quickly you will experience how the power of love will sweep away all the hurt and difference of opinions between you.
🙏🏻 FATHER, teach me one of the most difficult prayers: to pray sincerely for my enemies, please. Amen.
🕊🍃 Śhąļøm 🍃🕊